Closing a short chapter on Discourse

Thank you to the 497 supporters who dared to join this forum. I tried to bring more people onboard on the Discourse platform after reading positive reviews online. But after about 3 weeks of testing I think it didn’t gather much engagement from the users. The primary reason I believe is due to the lack of mobile app for Discourse which limited the users to engage more. The testing period of few weeks is closed and the pay window is open and thus I have to make a choice whether to continue or decommission. Please reply back if you feel otherwise. Else I am ready to close this forum in in the next few days. See you all on WhatsApp, Discord or Telegram communities. If you haven’t already joined, please join using the links below.

Telegram: Telegram: View @wisdomtrends

Discord : WisdomTrends US Immigration Forum

Whatsapp: WhatsApp Group Invite